Will you speak for a child? Volunteers Needed!
- Organization: Fairfax Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Causes: Kids
- Date(s): Information session for prospective volunteers in Saturday, September 10, 11:00 am - 12:00, pm, at the Geroge Mason Regional Library, Annandale.
- Contact person: Elisa Kosarin, Associate Director, Recruitment and Trainning
- Phone: 703-273-3526, ext. 22
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.casafairfax.org
A new case of child abuse or neglect enters the Fairfax County Domestic & Juvenile Relations Court system once every 38 hours. These children need caring advocates to help ensure that they grow up in safe and permanent homes. Fairfax CASA trains volunteers to advocate for a child’s best interests in Court.
If you seek a volunteer role with real purpose that can create real change, please attend Fairfax CASA’s upcoming information session at the on Saturday, September 10, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, at the Geroge Mason Regional Library in Annandale.