Annandale Voters' Guide to Election Day 2010
A list of the precincts and polling places where Annandale residents can go and vote on Nov. 2.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 2 and we want to make sure you're prepared to go out and vote by answering some common questions:
When can I vote?
Polls for general and special elections will open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
What do I need to bring with me to vote?
Identification is required in order for you to vote. You need to bring one of the following with you when you go to vote:
- Virginia voter identification card
- Valid Virginia driver's license, or special identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Valid military identification card
- Any Federal, state, or local government-issued identification card
- Valid employer-issued identification card that has your photo
- Valid United States passport
- Your original Social Security card
If you leave one of your ID at home, you can still vote if you sign an Affirmation of Identity certification under oath. The certification will require you to give your name and address to polling officials to verify that the information you provide at the polling place is correct.
What will I use to vote?
Where can I vote?
Polling locations are listed below. If you're not sure which polling place you have to go to in order to vote, you can enter your address here and find out. The Mason District map and precinct descriptions can be found here and the Braddock District map is here.
Mason Supervisor District Precinct Descriptions and Maps
- Precinct 102 Bristow
Annandale Terrace Elementary School
7604 Herald Street, Annandale
- Precinct 104 Chapel
Nancy F. Sprague Technology Center
4414 Holborn Avenue, Annandale
- Precinct 106 Heritage
Braddock Elementary School
7825 Heritage Drive, Annandale
- Precinct 113 Oak Hill
Canterbury Woods Elementary School
4910 Willet Drive, Annandale
- Precinct 116 Wakefield
Wakefield Forest Elementary School
4011 Iva Lane, Fairfax
- Precinct 508 Masonville*
3819 Gallows Rd., Annandale 22003
- Precinct 512 Sleepy Hollow
Beech Tree Elementary School
3401 Beech Tree Lane, Falls Church 22042
- Precinct 513 Saint Albans
Parish Hall, Saint Albans Church
6800 Columbia Pike, Annandale 22003
- Precinct 518 Columbia
Annandale Fire Station, Co. #8
7128 Columbia Pike, Annandale 22003
- Precinct 519 Hummer
Fred Packard Center
4030 Hummer Rd., Annandale 22003
- Precinct 521 Brook Hill Poe Middle School
7000 Cindy Lane, Annandale 22003
- Precinct 522 Camelot
Camelot Elementary School
8100 Guinevere Dr., Annandale 22003
- Precinct 523 Poe
Thomas Jefferson High School
6560 Braddock Rd., Alexandria 22312
*Polling place was changed from the Lacey Center at 3705 Crest Dr. in Annandale to Westminster School at 3819 Gallows Rd. in Annandale while the Lacey Center undergoes reconstruction.
Who can I vote for?
For the 11th District, the candidates are:
- Gerald E. "Gerry" Connolly (D) - Incumbent
- Keith S. Fimian (R) - Challenger
- David William Gillis, Jr. (IG) - Challenger
- David L. Doston (L) - Challenger
- Christopher F. DeCarlo (I) - Challenger
For the 8th District, the candidates are:
- James P. "Jim" Moran, Jr. (D) - Incumbent
- J. Patrick Murrary (R) - Challenger
- J. Ron Fisher (IG) - Challenger