Daily Crime Report: Unknown Man Enters Home on Norfolk Avenue Tuesday Afternoon; Laptop Missing
The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department in the most recent daily reports released March 20. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from the recent daily activity reports from the Mason, West Springfield, and Franconia Police District Stations of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary, 8600 block of Norfolk Avenue (red on map), 3/19/13, 1:45 p.m. A resident reported an unknown man entered her home. He fled when she confronted him. She later realized a laptop computer was stolen. The case is under investigation.
7900 block of John Adams Court (green on map), backpack from vehicle
No vehicle thefts were reported.
See More on Patch
- Daily Crime Report: Laptop Stolen from Vehicle on Lavaine Court
- Daily Crime Report: Items Stolen from Business on Evergreen Lane
- Daily Crime Report: Tools Stolen from Vehicle on Americana Drive
- Daily Crime Report: Nissan Sentra Reportedly Stolen on Donnybrook Court
- Daily Crime Report: Wallet Reportedly Stolen from Business on Windflower Lane
Most Popular articles
- Campbell & Ferrara Expands Moving Sale, Prepares for Relocation
- Former Frame Factory Property Still Vacant Almost a Year Later
- Prescription Drug Abuse on the Rise in Fairfax County, Officials Say
- 'Love Your Show Babe:' Jack Diamond Exits MIX 107.3 FM
- Quick Q&A with Mason District Supervisor Penny Gross