Almost 50 residents and county employees spoke Tuesday evening at the first of three public hearings about the 2013 budget. (See Tuesday night's live coverage for the play-by-play of comments.)
The public hearings continue Wednesday at 3 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center.
Join Patch at 3 p.m. as we live blog coverage of Wednesday's hearing.
See More on Patch
- Police, Firefighters Ask for Better Pay at Final Budget Hearing
- Officials, Advocates Ask for More Funding in Fairfax Schools
- Mason District Residents Talk Budget, Transportation, Libraries at Spring Town Hall
- Questions on Fairfax County Budget? Join Thursday's Online Q&A
- Fairfax County to Unveil FY2014 Budget Tuesday