View Annandale 12/7 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Dec. 5 from the Franconia, West Springfield and Mason police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Assault (green on map), 3:40 a.m., 12/2/12, 4000 block of Woodland Road, Officers were responding for an assault with weapon. Allegedly Ellis Bohon, 27, of Alexandria, stopped and spoke with the first officer. Bohon made reference to a knife he had in his possession and began to retrieve it. The officer took action because Bohon was allegedly not obeying commands. The two struggled until the officer eventually put handcuffs on the suspect. Bohon was charged with assault on police officer, resisting arrest, and being drunk in public. Following an investigation for the original call for police, Bohon was also charged with assault on an adult victim.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Burglary (blue on map), 11 a.m., 11/30/12, 5200 block of Juliet Street, A resident reported someone entered his home and stole cash. Entry was made through an unsecure rear door.
Burglary (blue on map), 2 p.m., 12/3/12, 4500 block of Little River Run Drive, Officers responded for an alarm call and found a broken window. A resident was located and confirmed that several items to include jewelry were stolen.
Burglary (blue on map), 7:10 p.m., 12/5/12, 7400 block of Braddock Road, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole several items to include jewelry. Entry was made through an unsecured door.
Burglary (blue on map), 8:55 p.m., 12/5/12, 7700 block of Heritage Drive, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole several items to include jewelry and cash. There were no signs of forced entry.
Robbery (yellow on map), 9:50 p.m., 12/1/12, 4100 block of Wadsworth Court, Two victims, ages 15 and 20 years old, were going to a party. Four juveniles approached and began hitting the victims. The four suspects took glasses and a hoodie from the victims before fleeing. The victims were not seriously injured.
Larcenies (red on map):
- 6900 block of Bradlick Shopping Center - medication from business
- 4600 block of Minor Lane - purse from vehicle
- 10600 block of Braddock Road - wallet from business
- 5200 block of Port Royal Road - cell phone from vehicle
- 3700 block of Hummer Road - rake from vehicle
- 7100 block of Little River Turnpike - laptop computer from vehicle
- 6500 block of Little River Turnpike - personal belongings from vehicle
No vehicle thefts reported at the time.
See More on Patch
- Daily Crime Report: Burglary Reported on Woodburn Road
- Daily Crime Report: Jewelry, Other Valuables Stolen From Home on Jervis Street
- Daily Crime Report: Laptop Reportedly Stolen from Home on Ravensworth Road
- Daily Crime Report: Teenager Allegedly Assaults Police Officer
- Weekly Crime Report: Falls Church Woman Charged with Assaulting an Officer