View Annandale 1/4 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Jan. 2 from the Franconia, West Springfield and Mason police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary (blue on map), 5 p.m., Jan. 2, 4400 block of Forest Glen Court, Several residents of a townhouse block reported items stolen from a joint storage unit attached to the homes. It appears several pairs of shoes were stolen between Wednesday, Dec. 26 and Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Burglary (blue on map), 1 p.m., Dec. 27, 6900 block of Columbia Pike, A property manager reported someone entered the church and stole food and money. Entry was made through an unsecured window.
Burglary (blue on map), 9 p.m., Dec. 30, 6300 block of Mayapple Place, An 84-year-old woman reported her home was burglarized between Thursday, Dec. 20 and Sunday, Dec. 30, while she was away. Forced entry was made through the rear basement door. Electronics equipment and jewelry were taken.
Burglary (blue on map), 8 p.m., Jan. 1, 3300 block of Woodburn Village Drive, A 32-year-old man reported his condo was burglarized between Monday, Dec. 31 and Tuesday, Jan. 1. There were no signs of forced entry. Two handguns were stolen.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (yellow on map):
- 8100 block of Braddock Road, cell phone from business
- 7600 block of Gaylord Drive, engagement ring from residence
- 7800 block of Patriot Drive, cell phone from business
- 4500 block of Interlachen Court, wallet from vehicle
- 4200 block of John Marr Drive, bag from business
- 4200 block of John Marr Drive, camera card from business
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Campbell & Ferrara Expands Moving Sale, Prepares for Relocation
- Former Frame Factory Property Still Vacant Almost a Year Later
- Prescription Drug Abuse on the Rise in Fairfax County, Officials Say
- 'Love Your Show Babe:' Jack Diamond Exits MIX 107.3 FM
- Quick Q&A with Mason District Supervisor Penny Gross