- Fairfax County police say person(s) pretending to be from utility companies are attempting to steal personal information from Annandale-area residents through email and phone scams.
Read: Police Warn Annandale Residents About Utility Company Scams
- Fairfax County Public Schools students return to school in 13 days. Parents, try not to get too excited.
- The next Citizen Advisory Committee for the Mason District Station is Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. The West Springfield District Station's meeting is that same night in Springfield.
- Volunteer Fairfax's annual VolunTrivia event is fast approaching! This year, the trivia tournament will be on Saturday, Sept. 21 in McLean. Read more about VolunTrivia here on Volunteer Fairfax's Patch blog.
- The Franconia District Station, which also covers Annandale, will have their next Citizen Advisory Committee on Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something