A small electrical fire on Holly Road in Annandale briefly closed part of King Arthur Road Saturday night.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department units responded to a house fire at 3439 Holly Rd. around 7:45 p.m. The first started in the basement and appeared to be caused by the electrical box, said Lee Warner with the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Dominion Virginia Power was requested at the scene in order to turn off power at the home.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out in minutes. There were two persons home at the time of the fire, but there were no injuries.
Part of King Arthur Road starting at Garlot Drive was blocked by fire trucks for an hour. The road reopened to traffic shortly after 9 p.m.