.

Chimney Fire Damages Annandale Home

The fire occurred Tuesday night on Rose Lane.

A small chimney fire damaged an Annandale home tuesday night. Patch file photo.
A small chimney fire damaged an Annandale home tuesday night. Patch file photo.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department units responded to a fire on Rose Lane in Annandale Tuesday night.

The fire occurred in the 3500 block of Rose Lane just after 10 p.m. Capt. William Moreland with the fire department confirmed units were dispatched to the home for a chimney fire.

The fire, which Moreland described as minor, had spread from the chimney to the wall around it, but firefighters were able to put it out quickly. 

There were no civilian or firefighter personnel injuries. The damage to the home was not extensive and the occupants were not displaced because of the fire.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »