The public hearing is scheduled for 3:30 p.m., according to the Board of Supervisors agenda. The public hearing will be at the Fairfax County Government Center, located at 12000 Government Center Pkwy in Fairfax.
Back in July, the Fairfax County Planning Commission voted to recommend the Board of Supervisors approve the application. The Board of Zoning Appeals denied AT&T's application for a Special Permit Amendment to build the tower that same month.
More about the Parklawn Cell Tower on Patch:
- Planning Commission Approves Plans for Proposed Parklawn Monopole
- AT&T Continues Push for Cell Tower, Residents Remain Divided
- Board of Zoning Votes Down AT&T Application for Parklawn Cell Tower
- Mason District Land Use Committee, Parklawn Residents Discuss AT&T Cell Tower
- Parklawn Cell Tower: AT&T Reps Answer Residents' Questions
- AT&T Floats Place-Marker Balloon for Proposed Cell Tower in Parklawn