A & J Restaurant, serving the Annandale community since 1971, offers Northen-style Chinese cuisine. That means no seafood or stir-fry, but lots of soups, cold appetizers, scallion pancakes and pan-fried pork dumplings, among other delicious offerings. Yum!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1971
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Northern-style Chinese cuisine: beef soup with noodles, pan-fried dumplings, more
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Scallion pancakes, spicy beef and noodle soup, small cold appetizers
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is multicultural.
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Scallion pancakes, spicy beef and noodle soup
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual