Anna 'N Dale's Newsstand
Anna 'N Dale's Newsstand has been around since 1991. The "newsstand" is actually a small house that functions as a store carrying vitange and not-so-vintage items, from old trinkets and toys to magnets and clothing pieces for tiny tots, or a suit or two for men. One should be in the mood for research; the store has lots and lots of items.
Curious? If you're one who likes odd items, come take a peek!
Located on busy Columbia Pike, it is easily accessible to and from the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am -8:30pm; Sun, 2:30pm - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1991
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Trinkets, cards, magnets, odd clothing items, some Korean packaged foods
- Return policy: All sales are final; no returns, no exchanges
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food