Annandale Boys & Girls Club
Annandale Boys & Girls Club is a second-generation family-run organization. In 1959 Everett G. Germaine Jr. established the club to promote youth sports in the community. Having long been a pillar for the youth in the community, it is the oldest club in the D.C. Metropolitan area. It is a wholesome forum for the youth. This location, in the heart of Annandale, is easily accessible. It is where uniforms are picked up.The club uses local fields and centers for its activities. Some games against other Northern Virgina teams require travel.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 3pm - 7pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1959
- What makes this community special?: It's diverse.
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: Local, Regional
- Type: Child welfare
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Sports played: Soccer
- Competition level: High school
- Genders: Mixed