Just off of Little River Turnpike is a small art gallery that's tucked away into the woods. On display is beautiful handcrafted glass work, jewelry and more. The artwork is available for viewing and for purchase.
- Hours: Monday -Sat 9p.m.-5p.m., Sun 12p.m.-4p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: Dec 01 1988
- Ticket information: Free Admission
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: All items in the gallery are handcrafted by local artisans.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Crafts, Ceramics, Fiber Arts, Glass, Painting, Woodwork
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Sculpture