Breeze Cafe is part bakery, part cafe. At the entrance level there is the bakery to your left with a seating area off to the right. If you prefer to sit upstairs you'll find more seating there. What's more, if you want outdoor seating you'll be delighted to find even more seating on the large terrace from the second floor with lovely flowers all around.
At Breeze Cafe you'll find scrumptious Korean-style baked treats and even Italian style ice cream, gelato. If you're buying goods as a gift, the cafe can giftwrap it for you.
A message from the manager: "Come in and experience our fantastic bakery." It is the newly opened sister company of Yechon Restaurant, next door.
- Fax: 703-462-9413
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 8:00a.m.-12:00a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Baked goods, coffee, ice cream
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Baked goods.
- Parking: Free lot
- Signature dishes: Korean style baked goods...
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: A wide array of baked goods.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual, Semi- formal