Cafe Muse is a Korean cafe by day and a full-service private Karaoke bar by night. The private Karaoke rooms are an alternative to the open bar scene and add intimacy to the superstar experience. Rooms start at $35 an hour for small groups, with more than 300 pages to choose from in the regularly updated songbook, which is in English.
The menu offers Kim's Regular Gimbab, which includes various maki rolls of rice, meat, and veggies wrapped in seaweed.
- Hours: Cafe: Daily, 9am - 9pm. Bar: Sun - Thu, 10am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5am.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gimbab: meat and vegetables rolled with rice in seaweed; noodles, dumplings, soup. Private Karaoke rooms.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Kim's Special Gimbab
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Korean
- Signature dishes: Kim's Regular Gimbab
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bulgogi Gimbab
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: casual