Comic Land is a private Korean comic book library. Comic books may be borrowed to be read either at home or in the library for a small fee. The library, small and quiet, carries a array of genres. All materials are in the Korean.
Located just off the beltway, Comic Land is easily accessible to and from the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area via either 495 or 395.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/2000
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Korean language comic books
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Korea Town
- Book store specialties: Comics
- New/used: New, Used