CVS Pharmacy is the largest drug store chain in the nation. Originating in Massachussetts, and now headquartered in Rhode Island, it now has several locations across the country.
At CVS, not only can one have prescriptions filled, but a variety of merchandise is offered. Everything from health and beauty, office and school supplies, and greeting cards and convenience foods can be found here.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm;
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entry and handicapped parking
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: There is great diversity.
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No