Founded in 1960, today Domino's Pizza is the world's leader in pizza delivery. There are more than 5,000 stores in the United States and more than 3,000 international locations.
Check out Domino's Pizza's Web site for its current offering and specials. You can pick a pizza from the several combinations offered or you can create your own.
The Annandale location is located on busy Columbia Pike, easily accessible from any direction. Staff is friendly and ready to assist you.
- Hours: Carry-out hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm; Delivery hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, chicken wings, desserts, soft drinks, sandwiches
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.dominos.com/home/main_servlet?street-address=&city…
- Specialties: Pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is diverse.
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pepperoni pizza
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night