Dream In Color Studio
Dream In Color Studio offers a selection of music and dance classes for adults and children, as well as the opportunity to take part in a variety of performances and fundraisers. This nonprofit organization was founded in 2005 by Kimberly James. A list of the studio's programs is available online.
- Hours: Studio hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Program hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30pm - 8:30pm, Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Feb 09 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Number of classes/week: 36
- Average class size: 9
- Number of instructors: 17
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 2:8
- Dance styles: Ballet, Belly, Jazz, Latin, Swing, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Hip hop, modern