Najib Sidiqi spent years as a teenager hosting parties and cooking kabobs and has brought his homemade art form to Northern Virginia.
The Annandale location was the first of the chain to open, and includes Food Corner Mobile, a mobile restaurant service created to cater to large groups and events. Najib is known for adding a personal touch to his sauces, and his chutney is a popular delight.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10 am - 10 pm; Sun, 11:30 am - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Recessed sidewalk entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Afghani cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Kabob, Palau, Chalau, gyro platters, vegetarian dishes
- Parking: Free lot
- Signature dishes: Salmon kabob, shrimp kabob
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Beef kabob
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Najib Sidiqi
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual