George Mason Regional Library
The George Mason Regional Library is located just off Little River Turnpike and recognizable to Annandale residents thanks to its distinctive copper roof.
The library offers numerous programs for visitors of all ages. Computer stations are available for use and can be reserved in advance or the same day by calling the library desk. Book drop-off boxes are located outside, in front of the library.
Local affiliates of the library include the Annandale Women's Club and Friends of the George Mason Library.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 1pm - 9pm; Tue, 10am - 9pm; Thu, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handcap parking spaces are available. Entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1998
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 100,000
- Specialties: Books, magazines and newspapers in numerous languages, including Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Farsi, Arabic, Korean
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Free, 17 stations
- Programs/classes: Summer reading programs, family programs for kids, teens and adults
- Book donation information: Contact regional library help desk.
- Private events: No