Gom Ba Woo Restaurant
Gom Ba Woo Restaurant is a family-owned establishment that has been serving the Annandale community for 10 years. Its menu includes a variety of rice dishes and authentic Korean barbeque. Its low key atmosphere is inviting. Gom Ba Woo is the perfect place for an inexpensive authentic Korean meal.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sundays 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Korean BBQ
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a diverse community with a lot of Korean businesses.
- Cuisine: Korean
- Signature dishes: Beef bone broth with rice and noodles
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Owner
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual