John Calvin Presbyterian Church
Located just off Columbia Pike down Whispering Lane, John Calvin Presbyterian Church is a friendly, community-centric place of worship where the goal is to strengthen the values and spirit of their members through discussion, prayer and fellowship. The National Capital Presbytery created the church in 1959. It moved to its current location after the number of lanes on Columbia Pike was increased. Due to this change, there are now two entrances to the parking lot, both down Whispering Lane. The church holds Communion and family worship services on the first Sunday of every month.
- Fax: 703-941-3341
- Hours: Office Hours : Mon-Fri, 9am - 3pm Worship Service Hours: Sunday, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Several ramps for easy entry into the building, which is all one level.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1958
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 500
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No