Kruger's Antiques Plus
Kruger's Antique Plus has been in business for almost 30 years, and at its current location for 10 years. Kurt Kruger says, "It's an acre of antiques one mile inside the beltway." The store's motto, "We Got Stuff," is no understatement. It would require more than one visit to see everything that's available, including antique kitchen gadgets, crystal and jewelery, and highly-valued autographed books by influential figures.
- Fax: 703-941-3644
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The buildings are ground level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Kruger's Antiques Plus carries primarily antique household items like furniture and gadgets, books, and clothing. Not vintage, but antique.
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: No returns unless an agreement has been made prior to purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Books: Know the author. Watches: Is it worth at least 2K? For anything: Is it artificially limited?
- Antiques specialties: Jewelery, books
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal