Little Italy Restaurant
This quaint neighborhood restaurant and bar has a cozy atmosphere. Located in Bradlick Shopping Center, Little Italy offers a delicious mixture of American, Italian and Tex-Mex food. In addition, its bar, which is frequented by locals, is open until 2am for the late-night crowd. Whether you're hungry for an inexpensive meal, or looking for a place to get together with friends for happy hour, Little Italy is the place to be.
- Fax: 703-750-0280
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Apr 01 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Pasta dishes
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: People are fun and neighborly.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Pasta
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pasta
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Jose Ferrucci
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual