Mandu Lang Kimbob Eiang
This small family-owned restaurant offers a combination of Korean, Chinese and Japanese food. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The dishes are always freshly made, sometimes with vegetables from the garden behind the restaurant.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Closed on Sundays
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chinese Dumplings
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Everyone is friendly.
- Signature dishes: Chinese Dumplings.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chinese Dumplings.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Family
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual