Palace Restaurant, Bar and Grill
The locale is owned by Annandale residents. It is beautifully designed with clean modern lines which add to a pleasant, relaxing dining experience.
During lunch, pop music is often played quietly in the background but, for the evenings, it's classical music you usually hear.
Weather permitting, guests can dine outdoors. And a banquet room that seats up to 150 is available.
The customer service philosophy is, "We liken our customers to our kin and we are keen on even minute details; we want our customers to feel like royalty."
- Fax: 703-750-2688
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10:30am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sat, 10:30 - 1:00am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 09/01/09
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Korean food, Herbal Teas
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Korean BBQ
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is diverse.
- Cuisine: Asian, Korean, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Korean BBQ
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Korean BBQ, Cinnamon Tea
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Yes
- Number of tables: 62
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: From casual to formal