Pho Hai Duong is a family-owned and operated Vietnamese restaurant. The menu here features authentic Vietnamese noodle soup, rice vermicelli, steamed rice, egg noodles, appetizers, bubble tea drinks and more.
The restaurant is located in Seoul Plaza across the street from the Parliaments apartments.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 9am-10pm
- Founding Date: May 19, 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.phohaiduong.com/
- Specialties: Beef noodle soup, authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Signature dishes: Beef noodle soup.
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet