Did you know that Pizza Hut originated from Wichita, Kansas, and that it was a winning idea by two college-aged brothers who opened the first restaurant in 1958? This location of the international chain is carry-out only. People can phone in or order online and either come in to pick up or have orders delivered. Conveniently located in the heart of Annandale, it is easily accessible from any direction.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 05/31/1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, chicken wings, soft drinks
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Stuffed crust pizzas, pasta dishes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "It is diverse."
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza, pasta dishes, breadsticks
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch