Quizno's Classic Subs
This location the national hoagie chain serves sub sandwiches to suit many tastes and moods. Customers can also order soups and salads to accompany toasted creations like the Triple Meat Club, the Mesquite Chicken or the Bourbon Grille Steak. Quizno's also features a kids' menu with smaller portions and even more melt-y cheese.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm Sat 10:00am-9:00pm Sun 11:00am-8:00pm Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Toasted deli sandwiches, soups, salads
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.quiznos.com/pdf/qmenu.pdf
- Specialties: Toasted sandwiches/subs, soup, and salad
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is diverse.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Sammies, signature miniature subs.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sub box lunch
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Yes
- Number of tables: 7
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual