Shiney's Sweet Delicacies is a Pakistani restaurant found in Seoul Plaza, in the heart of Annandale. Established in 1992, it is popular among Pakistanis and other people in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area who come to have a taste of traditional Pakistani foods.
Located just off the beltway, it is easily accessible.
- Hours: Daily, 11am-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional Pakistani food
- Food & dining options: Halal
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chum Chum
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is multi-cultural, there is also a large Pakistani community.
- Cuisine: Asian, Pakistani
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch