St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church has a welcoming community of members who believe in worship, generosity and family. The church strives to be a source of spiritual encouragement and guidance to every member of the congregetaion. The church's core desire is to educate both adults and children about Christ's love for them. The ministry of music is very active and the church has many outreach programs with ties to associations and businesses in Annandale.
- Fax: 703-941-6411
- Hours: Holy Eucharist: Sun, 8am, 10:15am; Wed, 10am Christian education: Sun, 9:15am
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicap parking spaces available and accessible ramps to to get to the church doors, which are not automatic.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1962
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Congregation size: 400
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No