St. Matthew's Weekday School
St. Matthew's Weekday School is a non-profit, outreach program of St. Matthew's United Methodist Church. The school is a non-demoninational program and does not have a religious curriculum. There is a diverse body of students between the ages of 18 months to five-years-old. St. Matthew's wants to encourage all of its students to grow and progress at their own rate. The school works with each student to assure that their academic needs are met in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Hours: Call, school hours vary by day and age of child
- Handicap Accessible: There are ample handicapped parking spaces and the building is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Number of students: 144
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: Fully-licensed staff
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16:3
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 27
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Very engaged with students, their parents and the community.
- What makes this community special?: The committed parents and wonderful children.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 18 months to 5-years-old
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: No