The Antiques & Art Emporium
The Antiques & Art Emporium first opened its doors in the 1990s. It is a gallery of independent antique dealers. Upon entering one encounters an open space divided into sections where dealers display their merchandise.
Here, walking from dealer to dealer one will find a range of things; from Middle Eastern carpets and tribal jewlery to American furniture and fashion accessories.
Located just off the beltway, The Antiques & Art Emporium is easily accessible to and from the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
- Hours: Gallery: Mon - Sun: 11am - 6pm Independent dealers have varying hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American Furniture; Fashion Accessories; Middle Eastern Carpets and Jewelry
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is multi-cultural
- Antiques specialties: Varies according to dealers; American Furniture; Fashion Accessories; Middle Eastern Carpets and Jewelry;
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 10