The Cue Club first opened its doors in 1998 and has been at its current location since 2005. The locale is laid back, with friendly staff who greet you as you enter, ready to assist you. The Cue Club is the place to be for happy hour, dinner, or for late night out with friends. At times there is live entertainment.
- Hours: Daily, 3:30pm - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1998
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual, whatever you fancy.
- Features: Happy hour
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is extremely diverse; there is a wide demographic; everyone is down-to-earth.
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported
- Your clientele: Serious pool sharks or recreational players?: Both.
- Felt color: Green