Here you dine on classic American-style food at breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a backdrop of the 1950s-style decor and music. You will also find a touch of international items on the menu, such as Italian and Greek entrees. Found just off the beltway at a corner location, the restaurant, which also has outdoor seating, is easily accessible to and from the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Hours: 6:30 a.m. - Midnight daily
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American-style food; some Greek- and Italian-style foods.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.jukeboxdiner.com/
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It has a small-town feel.
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Italian
- Signature dishes: Belgian waffles, omlettes, burgers and the diner is also popular for serving full Thankgiving meals every Thursday so no need to wait until the end of November.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Deluxe burgers served with fries, onion rings and coleslaw.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun