Trophy Mart (Closed)
Trophy Mart first opened its doors in 1948. This Annandale location was opened in 1985. The quality of work provided has been the sustaining factor for Trophy Mart. The shop is renowned for its highly skilled etching with state-of-the-art equipment; clients abound, and arrive from as far away as Saudi Arabia. Having etched laptops for the Saudi Arabian Embassy (at $5200 per computer) put Trophy Mart in the pole position of companies to consider when seeking etching services.
Owner Josh Perelman said, "We stand behind our work. Being here for 25 years, people know where to find us."
- Fax: 703-750-2352
- Hours: Mon- Thu, 9am - 7pm; Fri, 9am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are double doors, level with the ground
- Founding Date: 1948
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Quality trophies, plaques, and etching services; Specialty: Laser engraving, drag engraving, sublimation (full color photos) and glass etching.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Will return non-engraved trophies.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great customers that are understanding make this community great. Customers here understand that at times mistakes do happen, but also understand that timely corrections are our top priority.
- What's your most popular item?: Our plaques